[Travelandtourism] Cheryl Echevarria World's Largest Cruise Line Month Starts today October 1-31, 2010

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 11:21:12 UTC 2010

What is the World's Largest Cruise Line Month

It has happened every year for over 9 years.  The Association that overseas  the cruise lines, asks the members of CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) From AMA Waterways to Disney and from Royal Caribbean to Uniworld Cruise lines to offer there best rates of the year.

When looking for a travel agent ask if they are CLIA Certified, which I am, to help you get the best rates of the year.  It is the beginning of wave season and these rates will not come along again.  These rates are for travel dates until December 2011, so hurry if you ever thought of going on cruise now is the time to make a deposit and plan your trip.

Below is the link to my mini-site and if you have facebook please like me.  Thank you.

http://wlcn.cruising.org/1955<http://wlcn.cruising.org/1955>

Please also remember November 30, 2010 is the last day to book deposits for the Fundraiser Cruise for the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc. of Smithtown, NY.  For more information go to the link here: http://echevarriatravel.com/monthly.html<http://echevarriatravel.com/monthly.html> and go to the bottom of the page, or call/e-mail me.

Thank you.

http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>