[Travelandtourism] Walt Disney World

Linda Linda777 at insightbb.com
Wed Aug 3 22:04:14 UTC 2011

Any tips on going to Epcott?  We received a call from Four Star Get-Aways
and one of the vacation spots is Disney World.

I have problems since a fall and have a lot of pain when walking right now.
Really hope that improves.

Or, there is another choice of a cruise but right now I can't remember the
name of the company.  Very well-known company though.

It says in all vacations that four people can come.

We have already been to the first one where we went through the Time Share
tour which took at least four hours.  But really loved the hotel we stayed
at.  Don't have to go to any more time share presentations with this package
now.

Linda
www.SafeCandlesKy.com