[Travelandtourism] 4th Annual Walk A Thon for the Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 14 18:12:07 UTC 2011

Hello all:

I am announcing our Annual Labor Day Walk a Thon for the Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind.  It will be held again on Sunday, September 4, 2001 between 1 pm and 4 pm at the Norman J. Levy Park & Preserve in Nassau County.

To come out and join us or to find out how to donate, please contact me at 631-236-5138

or contact me off list.

Thank you fellow federationists.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.