[Travelandtourism] I don't know if you remember Erik Weinhenmayer who climbed Mt. Everest he was on

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:53:43 UTC 2011

Expedition Impossible on ABC

Here is his link to his blog all about it.

http://www.touchthetop.com/blog/expedition-impossible-behind-the-scenes-8-913?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

I am trying to get in touch with him to be a guest on one of our
teleconferences or even to do an interview with me, and possible talk to him
about coming to the NFB convention and doing a presentation.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.