[Travelandtourism] Any new members that have recently joined since convention

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Wed Aug 17 02:56:42 UTC 2011

Hi Cheryl et al,
My name is Steve, and my girlfriend and I will be taking our first cruise
next September which is one of 2 NFB Wisconsin cruises slated to take place
next year.  This is an eastern seaboard cruise and we are extremely excited!
We don't travel a  whole lot right now due to our work schedules, but do
enjoy going on little jaunts now and then.  Glad to be on the list and am
learning from everyone.

Kind regards,
Steve Johnson