[Travelandtourism] Blind Merchants division national conference

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Thu Aug 25 11:55:37 UTC 2011

Hello list:

It is with great pleasure I have been invited to be a guess speaker at this years Blind Merchants National convention (BLAST) being held, September 21 through 24 in Nashville.

I'll be speaking on Blind people getting started in the travel industry and traveling in general.  Another chance to promote our division and its an honor to do so.

I should have a report for all of you once I return.  Looking forward to interacting with other small business men and women who are changing what it means to be blind.

Reese

Peachtree Travel
Independent Travel Consultant

(phone) 888-389-2723