[Travelandtourism] Board Member appointed to the Travel and Tourism Division

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 17:07:16 UTC 2011

Mr. Peter Donahue of the Texas Affiliate has been appointed as our 4th Board
Member of the Travel and Tourism Division.

Again, these are interim positions until National Convention when we have
the Elections.  To continue with your positions all, you must be at the
National Convention to either run or be elected by the Membership.

Please remember folks to have a division with need members and member
participation.

For right now we have the talk list, teleconference meetings which we had
our first one this past Wednesday, and hope you all will join us on October
5th, which is also a Wednesday.  Look for announcements when we get closer
to the date.

To be a member of the division it is $10.00 to join, we are working on a
paypal account as well, but in the interim you can make a check payable to
the NFB Travel and Tourism Division - 654 W 1820 N Orem, UT 84057

Any questions please contact me at president at nfb-travel.org

Sincerely,

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.