[Travelandtourism] Fw: [Nyagdu] Fwd: Thru Our Eyes: Wednesday, December 21, at 8:00 PM eastern, double interview

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 15:21:51 UTC 2011

I am forwarding this to our division.

There might be people interested in this that are not on other talk lists.

If you are diabetic this is going to be a very good show, Greg Santulli of Advanced Diabetic Solutions, is a personal friend of mine, and one of the suppliers that can get the talking accessible meters for those on Medicare and other insurances.

Also, Dr. Marc Maurer will be on the second half hour of the show.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

For daily updates read our blog at