[Travelandtourism] Day 3 in Walt Disney World - TheMagicKingdomTheme Park and the Mickey's Merry Christmas Party!

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Mon Dec 12 23:04:02 UTC 2011

Yes it is done, and yes schools let people do it, and it does not make it
right, but I believe it is still not promoting good values in your young
kids. But I guess my point was more I do not think a professional should be
advocating for people to do so.

Educate people that certain times are less expensive, and less busy, and let
them decide for themselves if they want to take their kids out of school.

Honestly if I was working with an agent, and they told me to take my kids
out of school to go on our vacation, I would not be using the services of
that agent. Now if they told me it would be much less to go during a certain
time of the year and there were currently specials going on, I would
probably thank them for their suggestions and continue with my original
plans with them.

And don't even get me started on extra curricular activities...

Michael