[Travelandtourism] Day 4 in EPCOT - Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:47:41 UTC 2011

Wonderfuol descriptions! I want to add something from my own visit to
DisneyWorld in June. Our favourite things there were the Sum of All
Rides and the Coca Cola store's taste testing of cokes from aroudn the
world.

Sum of All Rides, as Cheryl said, is a vitual roller coaster. What was
nice was that, even though the ride creation computer was not
accessible, we had n o problem asking for assistance and they
described it to us perfectly. We went on two, first the bobsled, then
the jet. It was awesome!

One thing Cheryl didn't mention that I feel is worth mentioning is the
Coca Cola store. It has Coke products from around the world to
taste-test, including Italy (warning: this wone tastes like stale
beer), Mexico, and China (which was our favourite, a very carbonated
watermelon soda that I wish we had in the United States!). People are
welcome to try as much as they like, and you can purchase these drinks
in the store (we got a bottle of Chinese watermelon soda, which nearly
exploded in Mike's hands when he opneed it because of all the
carbonation!), and there are lots of other Coca-Cola products, like
piggy banks and glasses. It was a fun experience.

We had dinner in Japan, where I had sushi and Mike had tempur and
steak. It was some of the best Japanese food I've had yet, and I've
tried sushi in many different cities (though never yet in Japan,
unfortuantely).

We also had snack in France at the pastry shop. I had a quiche and
ZMike had a croissant, and they were most delicious. I was sorry to
see them finished.

Just some of my own memories from Epcot to share,
Jewel