[Travelandtourism] For those who have cruise or are looking to cruise in the future Royal Caribbean is updating there braille software

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:35:23 UTC 2011

This is awesome thought I would share this information.

Royal Caribbean the first cruise line to offer Braille over 10+ years ago. Is updating all cruise ships software, so whether you have or want to cruise in the future to go to the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, South America and more.

They are doing it.

Isn't that great!

I just booked another NFB member for Convention and also for a cruise on Royal Caribbean in April to Bermuda from Baltimore.

http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.