[Travelandtourism] Just booked a family of 3 to Ireland in August 2011

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 15:58:50 UTC 2011

Good morning all:

I just booked a family of 3 to Ireland for August of 2011.

What is so important about this booking all 3 of them are blind.  I hope that I can get more of you to book with me and remember I give back to the community as well.

It is their daughter's sweet 16.

It is an escorted tour with airfare included. I can get prices going to Ireland with a $200 per person discount until January 30, 2011 many many different dates and packages

Must travel between April through October 2011, this same supplier also offers packages to Scotland, England or Wales same discounts and dates apply.  6-19 days packages available

prices starting at $1098 per person including airfare.

The packages include travel insurance and airfare with Aer Lingus

Ever wanted to go to Ireland or the UK now is the time to book

here is an example of what you get with these packages

Highlights:

  a.. Dinner & traditional Irish entertainment at Taylor's Three Rock Pub
  b.. Kiss the Blarney Stone
  c.. Dingle Peninsula
  d.. Cliffs of Moher
  e.. Aran Islands & Dun Aengus
  f.. Strokestown Famine Museum
  g.. Dunboyne Castle Farewell Dinner
Your Hotels
Stay at the following (or similar):

  a.. Royal Marine Hotel<http://www.cietours.com/STW/STWDescription.aspx?theme=USA&stype=HTL&sid=IE-DUB-RMA>, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin (2 nights)
  b.. Ormonde Hotel<http://www.cietours.com/STW/STWDescription.aspx?theme=USA&stype=HTL&sid=IE-KIK-ORM>, Kilkenny (1 night)
  c.. Killarney Towers Hotel<http://www.cietours.com/STW/STWDescription.aspx?theme=USA&stype=HTL&sid=IE-KER-KTH>, Killarney (2 nights)
  d.. Salthill Hotel<http://www.cietours.com/STW/STWDescription.aspx?theme=USA&stype=HTL&sid=IE-GAL-SAL>, Galway (2 nights)
  e.. Dunboyne Castle Hotel<http://www.cietours.com/STW/STWDescription.aspx?theme=USA&stype=HTL&sid=IE-MEA-DCA>, Dunboyne (1 night)
Tour Includes:

  a.. Group transfers on arrival and departure
  b.. Sightseeing by luxury coach throughout
  c.. Dublin open-top bus tour with complimentary visit and a drink at Guinness Storehouse or Old Jameson Distillery
  d.. Services of a professional Irish tour director
  e.. Superior & first class hotels with private bath/shower for 8 nights
  f.. 8 full Irish breakfasts (B)
  g.. 7 dinners (D) including
  - Traditional Irish evening with dinner and entertainment at Taylor's Three Rock Pub
  - Farewell dinner with entertainment at Dunboyne Castle Hotel
  - 5 table d'hote dinners
  h.. Welcome get-together drink
  i.. Tour of Dublin with a local guide
  j.. "Titanic" walking tour of Cobh
  k.. Day tour to Inis Mor, largest of the three Aran Islands (Apr 14 - Oct 20 departures) or Connemara tour with a "Quiet Man" walking tour of Cong
  l.. Visits and admissions to Kilmainham Gaol, Boyne Valley Visitor Centre & Newgrange or Knowth Tomb, Irish National Stud & Japanese Gardens, Nicholas Mosse Pottery, Blarney Castle, Blarney Woollen Mills, Blasket Centre, Foynes Flying Boat Museum, Cliffs of Moher, Dun Aengus Fort, Aran Heritage Centre and Strokestown Park House & Famine Museum
  m.. Deluxe flight bag, ticket wallet, luggage tags & strap
  n.. All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person

http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.