[Travelandtourism] How is travel affecting US Travelers in the US

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 22:03:18 UTC 2011

As of right now!

All air travel to Cairo has stopped from Delta and I am sure other airlines will follow

A number of tour operators are cancelling or not offering there tours even though at this time it doesn't affect Cairo

The cruise lines that have Alexandria in there Itineraries will be going to alternate ports of call such as Istanbul, Turkey

http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.