[Travelandtourism] Should an airline's first-class section beadults-only?

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:25:47 UTC 2011

Having just recently had a run-in with a famiy whose children were
running all over, screaming, and sick to boot (and yes, now I have a
cold...) I think I can say I know where these people are coming from.
However, I don't think banning young children and/or infants from
First Class is going to go over. There's business class...isn't that
meant for business people, and therefore not for children? But if
parents pay for a seat in First Class for their infant, they have

The idea of adult-only late-night plane trips sounds like a
potentially acceptable compromise, and perhaps an adults-ony car on
the train would be a good idea...I know I'd request a seat there, for
my health if nothing else!

~Jewel"paid their dues." So really I can see it from both sides.