[Travelandtourism] I was elected the President of theTravelandTourism Division

Rakesh Chand chand at connect.com.fj
Wed Jul 13 08:06:53 UTC 2011

Cheryl, you're certainly very sweet,

Many thanx, I'd gladly want to visit One of yor conferences. It's just that
it's fairly expensive from our corner and just to get our advocacy group
running is incredibily difficult, as donors and Government don't want to pay
for admin costs etc etc. Asking for air-fares to NY maybe out-off question.

Hope we DPO's in the Pacific would be like NFB one day! `` Suppose, it means
a lot of hardwork and networking with our bigger siss & bros!

Once again, best wishes in yor new role, and many thanx for the wonderful
message...

Raks