[Travelandtourism] KSC experience

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 17 11:01:46 UTC 2011

Cari:

Gary Wunder knows what is going on, and I have heard back from the NY State Office that National already knows of this, but I have yet to hear back myself.

I am in the middle of writing the article, so stayed tuned for more information to come.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.