[Travelandtourism] forgot to mention we do have another board member

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:24:50 UTC 2011

Anahit LaBarre of Colorado she is also a board member. She called me yesterday to see if I forgot her, seems like I didn't know. Sorry folks. Since we didn't have a secretary at the last 2 conventions there was nothing on record.

This is going to be fun, rofl.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.