[Travelandtourism] interested in joing

Renee Pavlus psychmom3 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 20:55:04 UTC 2011

Dear Cheryl,

I would like to join the group.  Wasn't at the convention this year, home from Utah to New England for three weeks for a family wedding, the beach, and lots of fun.

Do you plan for, or know of any ship cruises wear blind people attend, or is there any interest in planning some kind of bus trips over the next year?  Making new friends is wonderful, and planned trips with audio information, Braille, or good guides is such a nice thing.

I have a friend who has organized "ski For Light" (I think it is light, not life), in New England, she is doing a bang up job, and they do many trips through out New England, especially in Vermont, and New Hampshire.  I am going to mention you to her, perhaps you can work with her to organize future trips which disabled persons attend.

How do I become part of the organization?

Renee Pavlus

Do you have a facebook site? Contact me through email, or on my facebook page (Renee Radicioni Pavlus)  Thanks lots...