[Travelandtourism] officers to be appointed until Dallas 2012

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 21:27:10 UTC 2011

Due to the fact that convention is the place where we will hold official elections.

I am appointing members, you must be at convention, to officially run for that position or it will be given to those that are in attendance.

1st. Vice President - Maurice Shackelford, GA
2nd Vice President - April Scheppe of WI
Secretary - Mary Donahue of TX

Board member - Nelson Echevarria of NY.

Again, these are being appointed by me. If anyone needs to pay their dues please make check payable to Travel and Tourism Division of the NFB.

Please send checks to Milton Taylor, Treasurer
at: 654 W 1820 N Orem, UT 84057

Please read earlier message this morning about first board meeting to be held at the end of August.

For all that cannot make it, please let me know so I can arrange other plans.

I need all people who are appointed to let me know that they accept, so that I can send to National Office for records.  Thank you.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.