[Travelandtourism] Qualifications and Announcement About Runningfor Division Secretary

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:02:44 UTC 2011

Mary as stated, in my last e-mail, which you have told me your were not on the list yet, and I accept your qualifications.

Due to the fact, that we are not at convention, and I did ask about this from other Presidents and advisors, that I can appoint interim posts, which I have posted you as secretary.

But at the same time, these positions to continue a full term, must be done at the National Convention in 2012 in Dallas, TX; when the paid members who have the right to vote, can  vote as a division.

Also, to be nominated and voted in you need to be in attendance at the Convention as well, the same for any others that have been appointed and want to remain in position for the length of there term.

I look forward to working with your Madame Secretary and the rest of the officers in the division.

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria
President,
Travel and Tourism

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.