[Travelandtourism] Royal Caribbean CruiseLinesnolongerprovidedBraille on their ships

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:52:11 UTC 2011

Barry at the same time you are an Emerald Level member with them they might feel it harder if they here that a client will no longer be sailing with them if they take this away.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.