[Travelandtourism] Royal Caribbean Cruise LinesnolongerprovidedBraille on their ships

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:55:29 UTC 2011

it only happened once Maurice, not all the time.  Like I said I am investigating more that is the information I got from access department, I trying to get RCCI, to give a full statement to the issues.

As soon as I do, I will post it.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.