[Travelandtourism] Eliminating braille to your clients.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:07:57 UTC 2011

Wendy, I am sorry you went through this.

I hope you were working with a travel agent that understood your needs, and directly with the Access Department prior to cruising, again the problem is that many blind people do not cruise and that is why myself, Maurice, and I hope others on this list are travel agents, we are trying to get blind people in general to travel and not just to conventions.

I am getting the ball rolling I hope with the talks with Norwegian, they are wonderful, and I hope others who have contacted them in the past, that when you need management with them, they are on twitter, facebook, phone, e-mail and really people and not automated systems or not even giving the proper information to the travel agent.

We really need to work together with this division to getting what is needed for the cruise lines, airfares, etc to make sure they understand stand our needs and implement them, and not just offering when it doesn't work they eliminate it.

Let walk the walk and not talk the talk. I am only one person, who is working on behalf of my clients.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.