[Travelandtourism] Eliminating braille to your clients.

Barry Campbell jazzlion1 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 20:29:55 UTC 2011

Cheryl:
  Having Braille would be nice but an alternative would be to have someone,
with perfect english, read into a voicemail system or record it and have it
run as a loop on a tv channel the way it has been done for groups on
Carnival ships.  What I object to is not having the ability to  read/listen
on demand like any other passenger on any cruiseship.  The "compass" is
printed and left in each persons cabin for them to review at their leisure
but with RCCL's option  this will force the blind passenger to have someone
read the compass at the convenience of the crewmember.

My wife and I are emerald level cruisers in the crown & anchor society and
have enjoyed the Braille compass on each of our cruises we have attended.

Barry Campbell
email:  jazzlion1 at comcast.net
twitter: MDparrothead

Always Searchin for that One Particular Harbor, so far but yet so near