[Travelandtourism] New travel group starting

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 12:45:28 UTC 2011

Good morning all:

I am starting a travel group on facebook for the blind and visually impaired, should you not be registered with facebook updates will be available on my blog at http://echevarriatravel.wordpress.com<http://echevarriatravel.wordpress.com/>

Actively looking for people who love to travel, for people who have never traveled, people who want to enjoy the company of others as ourselves as we travel the world together.

>From day trips such as:

Bus trips into New York City, to accessible and enjoy tours of Manhattan from Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.  To the Museums such as Madame Tussauds Was Museum, Grand Central Station, St. Patrick Cathedral, the New York Public Library
Walking food tours, South Street Sea Port

Dinner and a show, or Dinner and a Comedy Club so much more!

As well as bus tours to different parts of the country maybe Florida, Maryland, Maine, etc.

We need to hear from you.

We will also look at Cruises, Walt Disney, Europe, and so much more.

We need your input though.  If you know friends and family that would love to join our group.

You also do not need to be blind to join, if you like to travel, and maybe want to assist us (meaning if we need it, and learning what blindness and independence is all about)

Learn about your other senses besides your eye sight.

Wont you join us!

Right now I am doing bus tours to the Culinary Institute of America which is in Hyde Park, NY and Franklin D. Roosevelt's home.

Again, we want to hear what you would like to do.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.