[Travelandtourism] New travel group starting

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 17:19:05 UTC 2011

I will keep everyone posted of what I will be doing, but at the same time, I want to hear from others, I am just in the planning stages.

Trying to get interested people that want to travel and ideas of where you want to go, I am the travel professional so as long as I have a group of at least 10 or more we can do something, I am willing to go on any bus trip in any state you would like to have it.

Whether it be a one day bus tour or multi-day trips as well, depending who what where when and why.

Let us get this list going, where would you like to go and do.

Right now I am looking at a few things.

Tours of the Museums here in the city of NY including Ellis Island. Broadway Show and Dinner, and or Comedy Clubs and Dinner Trips.

Walking trips of the City, including food trips, meaning places we can focus on that include tastings at different places like Jacque Torres Chocolate Shop, or Little Italy and China Town.

Or Tours of Harlem.

Bronx Zoo

I am also looking at day tours of The Culinary Institute of America, Franklin Roosevelt's Home, Howe Caverns, maybe Baseball Hall of Fame. Niagara Falls.

Again, just getting people interested.

Need people to decide, I can get a tour together, I need the people that want to do it.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.