[Travelandtourism] My article on Long Island Business News

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 18:26:37 UTC 2011

Hello all

Here is my article on Long Island Business News

http://libn.com/2011/05/19/small-biz-profile-echevarria-travel/<http://libn.com/2011/05/19/small-biz-profile-echevarria-travel/>

Just a one issue I have with the article, and friends who are blind I hope you will not be insulted, since I am also blind.

It states "The avid traveler lost her eyesight in 2001 due to juvenile diabetes and in 2009 started a travel agency especially for the blind and disabled."  I asked her to correct it to read to "and specializes in services for the blind and disabled.

Of course I want everyone to use me and but I also want to make sure people know that I offer these specialty services.

She also didn't put my picture in, and I did mention the NFB.

I guess beggars can't be choosers

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.