[Travelandtourism] Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines no longerprovidedBraille on their ships

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 23:41:54 UTC 2011

well I am still investigating the whole thing.  I don't like the answers I am getting, and a few times that I had sent clients that needed braille the printers were broken.

As soon as more information becomes available I will forward the information. Stay tuned.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.