[Travelandtourism] Senate Bill Aims to Block Airline BaggageFees

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Wed Nov 23 21:16:20 UTC 2011

Good afternoon everyone,

If having to pay higher fares will be necessary bring it on! We're
members of the "All-Inclusive Club" and don't enjoy having to pay this
one for that part of our air travel and that one for another aspect of
our plane trip. Bring back the old days of flying or replace the current
system!

Peter Donahue