[Travelandtourism] Senate Bill Aims to Block Airline BaggageFees

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Thu Nov 24 03:15:50 UTC 2011

Hello Cindy and everyone,

     That baggage fee mishap did not happen when I was flying to
Phoenix; it happened two summers ago when I flew to Detroit for the
national convention. Also, last summer, we paid for ground
transportation before we even left for Orlando. If their could be more
shuttle companies that would offer ground transportation upon arriving
at destinations, ground travel would be wonderful. When my dad died two
years ago, I thought I would have to have my brother pay for the baggage
fee with his credit card, but luckily, my paycheck from work was
deposited at midnight that same day. Somehow, word must have gotten
around to Delta's personnel that I was flying to a funeral, and I didn't
have to pay the baggage fee. I guess I'd rather have the All-Inclusive
fare again than these high baggage fees. Yuck!

Mary Donahue

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/travelandtourism_nfbnet.org/cindy425%40verizon.net

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/travelandtourism_nfbnet.org/pdonahue2%40satx.rr.com