[Travelandtourism] American Airlines files for Bankruptcy

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 17:46:07 UTC 2011

Hello Jewl and everyone,

        With passengers getting fed up with all of the extra fees and
looking for air travel and other transportation options they had it coming.
Perhaps there are Fanny May and Freddie Maxes among the airlines that the
flying public will learn about in time. There are new airlines and air
travel models waiting to replace those Thieves!

Peter Donahue