[Travelandtourism] Blind Fishing: Lawrence Euteneier

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:00:22 UTC 2011

Also all remember to change the subject lines with new postings, being the moderator, this confuses everyone to what the main topic was.

Thank you.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com<http://www.superiortravel.com/>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.