[Travelandtourism] international cane travel

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:52:30 UTC 2011

can you give your description of it. We would all like to hear your experiences there.

Also give advice is you can especially with the Touraine since many roads are unpaved there.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com<http://www.superiortravel.com/>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.