[Travelandtourism] Stream Info for the 2011 38th state convention

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:02:39 UTC 2011

Maurice I will be listening on Saturday, Sunday the 9th, I am taking some NFB people of NY on a ship tour of the Norwegian Gem.  Meet the Blind month.

FYI, if I hadn't already done this, with all my hard work with the cruise line, Norwegian, they have started implementing braille menus at all of there restaurants upon request.

I am also working with Special Needs at Sea, who is currently doing the brailling for them, but I am trying to get the foot in the door, to help our blind brothers and sisters to become independent contractors with the cruise lines, to see if they can do this same thing for the cruise lines as well as other places; disney, resorts, hotels, etc.

This will take awhile to do this, but one step at a time.  I will be looking for people to work with me in getting there names and business across to the travel industry. Starting with the cruise lines.

Once I get that foot in the door and the right place. I will keep all updated.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com<http://www.superiortravel.com/>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.