[Travelandtourism] Fw: KSC Visitor Complex Letter - Please confirm AddrEss

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:23:28 UTC 2011

Good day all:

I am forwarding the letter that I have received from Mr. Craig George of the Kennedy Space Center, to which we all had issues with in Orlando, before and after our National Convention.

Please read the attached letter.

I also mentioned to Mr. George that  will be in Orlando on November 8 and Ms. Sherri Brun, V.P. of the Orlando Chapter of the NFB will be available to meet each other in reference to this issue, Sherri Brun and I will work diligently on this issue.

Dan Hicks, said that since Orlando is closer to Kennedy then he is, he recommended that I work closely with that chapter.

Have a great day all.

Please read the attached.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor wIth Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com<http://www.superiortravel.com/>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.