[Travelandtourism] Doing a presentation about traveling as ablindperson and also someone that uses a guide dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 05:10:48 UTC 2011

Tammy I always mention Ask don't assume. This was also brought up at the
National Convention during our meeting.

Yes, I always ask my clients, if the need certain things and I have a check
list that I use on all of my clients.

But thank you for adding all of this.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.