[Travelandtourism] FYI and O/T: I don't know if anyone heardbut the President of North Carolina, Parnell Diggs is Running for Congress

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:30:30 UTC 2011

I believe Democratic, but it doesn't say on his facebook page.

Here is the information.

Hello: my name is Parnell Diggs, and I am running for Congress. My campaign
is dedicated to putting people first. If you believe in protecting the
workers of America, the elderly, disabled, and the middle class, then this
is the campaign for you.

 To promote policies and practices which strengthen the economic interests
of the middle class, to protect Social Security and Medicare for our senior
citizens and the disabled, to promote initiatives which preserve the dignity
and respect of the poor and underprivileged, to build a brighter future for
my child and for children across America.

The website I have is http://www.parnelldiggsforcongress.com

But it isn't working.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.