[Travelandtourism] Passports

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:12:50 UTC 2011

Awesome, I hope you come a day early.

I didn't know they were having a fundraiser out of NY.

Cool!

I tried to do a few in the past one was for NAGDU; nobody went.

If you are paying catch up, I took NFB members, it was supposed to be anyone
who is blind in the area, but it turned out to be all NFB members from NY/NJ
area.

We went on a ship tour of the Norwegian Gem had a great time on it.

Wrote up an article for the braille monitor about it, just getting it
edited, and sending it off, I hope it gets in for the December edition

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.