[Travelandtourism] Burning up in Texas

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 22:37:15 UTC 2011

Hello Cheryl and everyone,

We're burning up in Texas. There are grass fires all over the state the
worst is in Bastrop. There are currently three burning in the San Antonio
Area but not near us. So many of these fires have started that some of us
wonder if this could be the work of terrorists. After all it's been very hot
and dry here. It's a tinderbox waiting to go up in flames. They're not
saying much about how many of these fires were started. With the 10th
anniversary of 9/11 coming up on Sunday one can't help but wonder if in the
case of these fires if there's a terrorist connection. Please keep us in
your prayers and thoughts.

Peter Donahue