[Travelandtourism] Let us remember 9/11

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 11:35:07 UTC 2011

Living here in NY, it was 6 months before I started losing my vision.

It was a gorgeous day out, 70 degrees, I was at work, and all of sudden we
lost radio and phones.

Then we heard what happened. I tried to reach my salesman because 1 of them
was leaving from the same airport from Newark, and we couldn't reach him, so
we all panicked.

But that god.

We had future friends that were there, one of them was Michael Hingson and
his dog Roselie, if you haven't read his book yet Thunderdog you should.

We are remembering today here in NY. I hope everyone else is as well.

It is a National Remembrance not just a New York Remembrance.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.