[Travelandtourism] Hey everyone

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 12 04:35:15 UTC 2011

You go, girl!
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: travelandtourism-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:travelandtourism-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of cheryl echevarria
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 4:53 PM
To: travelandtourism
Subject: [Travelandtourism] Hey everyone

At our State Convention next Saturday, I am following the Former Governor of
the State of New York, David Paterson, wow, I am excited

Hope you all will listen in on our streaming from Albany the 16-18 of
September.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.