[Travelandtourism] Governor Cuomo to sign or veto Newsline Bill here in NY

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:08:24 UTC 2011

I realize this is off topic, but if you are from NY or not we need your
help, especially if you use Newsline in any form.

We need you to call Governor Cuomo's Office, Bill No.
(A4161) which is the Newsline Bill was just given to Governor Cuomo last
night, and we need you to call within 10 Days of this e-mail

The reason for the concern that ACB (Mike Godino) here in NY, has been
putting a bug in the ears of the Governor and others in Congress not to sign
the bill.

If you use Newsline or know someone who does, please call do not e-mail they
never get anywhere. The number is  518-474-8390. If they ask for a zip code
and you live out of state you can use mine, it is 11717

Thank you all.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.