[Travelandtourism] Fw: [The-travel-monitor] LOCAL DEAL: $45 - All-You-Can-Eat Dinner for 2at Brazilian Steakhouse

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Thu Sep 15 15:14:12 UTC 2011

Wow.  This deal is so good I think I'm going to purchase a valchure myself.  Even though this is a local deal, people outside the area are still able to purchase valchures for anyone who lives here or will be here during the promotional.

PEACHTREE TRAVEL LOCAL DEAL FOR ATLANTA - SEPTEMBER 15, 2011

On behalf of our customers in Atlanta, we have negotiated
this Peachtree Travel Local Deal:

$45 - ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT DINNER FOR 2 AT BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE
Source: Red and Green Steakhouse

Though the freshly grilled meats are the main draw at Red
and Green Steakhouse, Gayot says the extensive salad bar is
reason enough to check out this Doraville eatery. For $45,
Peachtree Travel customers can experience everything on the menu
with an all-you-can-eat Brazilian steakhouse dinner,
including wine.

Normally $83, this indulgent meal for two people includes:

- Unlimited servings of any of the 15 meats served
tableside, including filet mignon, top sirloin and chicken
wrapped in bacon

- Unlimited trips to the 100-item salad bar

- Unlimited sides from the hot bar, such as fried plantains,
rice and beans, and steak potatoes

- Two glasses of wine with dinner, up to $11.50 each

To get this deal, purchase a voucher directly from
Peachtree Travel, and call Red and Green Steakhouse to make a
reservation.

Important:
*Buy the voucher before 8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 22.
*The voucher can be redeemed starting Friday, Sept. 23,
through Dec. 22, 2011.

For more information on this deal, call 888-389-2723 and get yours today.

Peachtree Travel
Independent Travel Consultant

(phone) 888-389-2723

(website: http://www.peachtreetravel.net.