[Travelandtourism] Cruise Questions

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Tue Sep 20 13:56:18 UTC 2011

Hi Stacy:

First let me give you a warm welcome to the list.  My name is Maurice am i am the first vice president of the Travel and Tourism division.

As for your question, I think its beneficial that you let Celebrady know about your blindness.  I am totally blind and so is my wife and we have been on several cruises together and stated this up front.  We were shown around the cruise ahead of time and that was pretty healthful.  Most shore tour operaters who work directly with Celebrady are understanding as well.  Hope this helps and enjoy your cruise.

Reese