[Travelandtourism] Cruise Questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 25 02:21:38 UTC 2011

I have been on Celebrity a number of times, and to Grand Camaan and
Panama  (through the canal.)  Celebrity is a step up from Carnival,
Princess, etc.  The food and service are quite good.  It has been a
few years since I was on one, but people used to dress for dinner, it
was the old-style formal two seating dinner kind of thing.  I like
that, but it has gone somewhat out of style.

I was with a sighted spouse, at the time, so can't help much with two
blind persons.  I certainly went around the ship on my own, but
generally was able to go places first with Michele.  There are almost
always people around though, so you can always ask.

Have fun

Dave