[Travelandtourism] Tuesday, September 27th, 2011 at 8PM Eastern Time Board Meeting Travel and Tourism all welcome

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:46:23 UTC 2011

Please remember that tomorrow night is the Board Meeting of the Travel and
Tourism Division.

It will be held at promptly at, so try and get on the phone at least by 10
minutes before we start. 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain, and 5pm
Pacific time.

All are welcome to attend, so please let others know about the meeting.

We will do introductions and ask those that are not members to just give
your names, where you are from, and why you are on the call, we would love
you to become paying members and participate as much as possible.

Please also we are asking those to please either mute yourselves once the
meeting starts if you are a guest, and that open lines and Q&A will happen
at the end of the meeting.

We will have a conformed meeting, introductions, minutes, treasurers report,
old business and new business.

Agenda Topics not necessarily in the order.

The Constitution updates with April Scheppe, 2nd Vice President

Maurice Shackelford 1st Vice President report on the Merchant's Division
Blast+

Cheryl Echevarria, President: News surrounding the travel industry meaning
the latest with Transportation Secretary LaHood about the airlines and
Kiosks information that is listed on the NFB.org website, and presentation
done at the NY State NFB Convention.

Update from Peter Donahue, Board Member on the website and what is still
needed for the officers for e-mails and other things.

Discussion on the tag name or logo for the Division.

What is the Travel and Tourism Division for the Article for the Braille
Monitor.

Any ideas for fundraiser, and more.

It will be a busy meeting hopefully, if you will not be in attendance please
let me know.

I am posting the directions again for the call in.

Please keep them for your history, we will use this every time we have a
meeting.

Free Conference Call

Conference Dial-in Number: (805) 360-1000

when the recording goes on please dial 871517# this is your access code for
our meeting.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.