[Travelandtourism] Tuesday, September 27th, 2011 at 8PM Eastern Time Board Meeting Travel and Tourism allwelcome

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:58:23 UTC 2011

Well if you cannot make it Michael, Mary Donahue will be taking minutes of the meeting.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel! Cheryl Echevarria http://www.echevarriatravel.com 631-456-5394 reservations at echevarriatravel.com Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.