[Travelandtourism] Travel Independence how do we feel about this, please read all of the e-mail

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 23:35:18 UTC 2011

Thank you Julie:

Again, I would like and this isn't mandatory for anyone it was brought up at our board meeting last night about this.

And it will be an article on or a link to it on the travel and tourism division website.

It was also to start dialogue with the people on this list and the membership.

Again, I ask being the moderator of the list, that we all respect one another, others have different way of doing things and reading things.

So let us respect one another on this, which I didn't see anyone doing otherwise.

Being someone who was fully sighted to being today almost totally blind; I have been there and done that, but at the same time, I know my limitations and this is where we all need to set; whether it is walking independently or anything else in this life of ours.

Another example of this, I also suffer from a kidney disease from diabetes, when I am out in the heat and walk to long I become out of breathe, and I will get a wheelchair if I need one to keep up with others, or not to move on if we are somewhere.

Like having dialogue, it is important.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com<http://www.superiortravel.com/>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.