[Travelandtourism] At the Zoo

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:08:23 UTC 2012

Peter that must be way before my time, I was there back in 2009, when my husband's company had there annual company picnic at the Bronx Zoo, and I had no issues.
I am sure if someone has an issue at a zoo in there area they will bring it to the attention of NAGDU.
Okay, we have a division for that, and since Margo Downey is the President of the NY Affiliate, and wants to become a member of our division, I believe we have a very good representation for NAGDU with Travel and Tourism. I am also a member NYAGDU, and NAGDU, and I we have a lot of paid members of travel and tourism that are part of NAGDU, with this being said, let us not put the plow before the horse.
Again, let us drop the issue until, I hear back from Disney or until we go there and have issues for ourselves.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blindwww.nfb-travel.org631-236-5138

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com