[Travelandtourism] American Airlines will launch luggage-delivery service

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 00:45:17 UTC 2012

Hi, Cheryl and all,
I just now returned home after being gone for the majority of the day today and am catching up.
I'm sure I'll read the original posting soon, but am glad that American Airlines is willing to come up with a compremise as far as luggage.
I can agree that with so many charges that occur when having to check in baggage or even take carry-ons on the planes, that does get costly.
When Odie and I did Amtrak earlier this year, happily, there weren't any charges taking our belongs like duffle bags on wheels on the train coming back.
On the way to Reno though because I had two other things I was taking on, I went ahead and checked in the duffle bags though.
Bibi